Safecoat Acriglaze Matte varnish, Quart Tin
SafeCoat AcriGlaze is a non-toxic, clear, topical sealer and medium for furniture, art and driftwood projects. It is mildew and resistant odourless, so doesn't pollute air quality.
Ideal for sealing and restoring painted furniture, driftwood and artwork, AcriGlaze is the perfect topcoat over Old Fashioned Milk Paint or chalk paint as it provides protection whilst preserving the original colour and flat finish. It appears milky on application, but dries clear.
I can also be used as an adhesive for papier mache.
Features & benefits
- Easy-to-use — dries fast; cleans up easily with water while wet
- Superior durable finish — ideal for artwork restorations, driftwood and furniture projects where a flat finish and no colour change is desired.
- Low-odor — pleasant to use; odorless when dry
- Helps protect indoor air quality — prevents/inhibits chemical off-gassing
- Non-toxic — no formaldehyde, ammonia, crystalline silica, ethylene glycol, mildewcides, fungicides, exempt solvents or aromatic hydrocarbons commonly used in paint
- Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive.
- Eco-friendly — zero VOC